• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hanno

BlackHawkDown

I know this thread is getting pretty long but I would just like to give my assessment of Mottola. To me Kruger was using Hanno wrong. Kruger primarly used him as a set jump shooter.They would run a pick so Hanno could spot up for the open jumper. That was basically all that Kruger had Hanno to do on offense,but I think Hanno would have been better if used more down low on the block. I know that he doesn't have alot of upperbody strength but he has some good moves down low. I remember watching him during the summer games at Life back in 2000. I was really impressed with this guy. There was a guy sitting next to me saying that Hanno's game looked good and I agreed. I know that summer league play isn't like the regular season but I just think Hanno should play more down low,but he needs to get stronger to play their on a regular basis,but he does have the skills unlike Cal Bowdler.

ALex English and Rick Mahorn should be interviewing for the Head Coaching Job . Kruger is an idiot. Orlando can sign t-Mac and Hill and probably Duncan next year because players want a coach like him. The same with all the other coaches mentioned except Phil Jackson(he only wins with MJ and Shaq lets see him pull his triangle crap in GoldenState), but point is Hawks need to stop screwing around with overpriced clowns like Kruger. He cant coach and actually hurts the teams bottom line.