• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What if we got both HORFORD and YI?

cyman3

• Moderators

Quote:

at picks #3 and #11. even though we didnt select a PG, would u be ok w/ the two draft selections?

the reason i ask is b/c... as of RIGHT NOW, nbadraft.net has horford at #3 and Yi at #10.

you never know...

Not going to happen but I would be pretty thrilled if it did. It would require us to be way too lucky to get a super athletic true seven footer at #11. Even with the redundancy problem, I would do that in a second.

Then I would be on the phone looking to deal for a PG.

If we come out this draft without a PG, it will be an unmitigated disaster. If we don't draft a PG, we will have to trade for one. Since we would be over stocked with PFs, I assume one of them would be traded. Josh Smith for (fill in the blank) PG?

Quote:

If we come out this draft without a PG, it will be an unmitigated disaster. If we don't draft a PG, we will have to trade for one. Since we would be over stocked with PFs, I assume one of them would be traded. Josh Smith for (fill in the blank) PG?

I would only trade Josh Smith for Deron Williams or some other really young point guard who's ready to play.