• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Has Al said he will much less wants to play C?

Guest Walter

Guest Walter

Anyone ever heard him say this?

No way this guy wants to be a center over being a Pf.

We are screwed. We promised Horford? When will we EVER learn. We are dumbf---s.

W

Guest Walter

Quote:

He's a team player and everyone has to do some of that to contribute. I don't see that being a problem. No hill for a climber.

Players always try to be very accomodating and certainly if Horford had ANY interest in playing center he would say something like, "I think I can play C for a team if it means helping the team". He hasn't even said that to my recollection. The guy absollutely does NOT want to play NBA center. Rightly so. He isn't one.

W

Guest Walter

Quote:

I'm a dumbf---

fixed it for you.

It appears you did. It fits you well but try not and put yourself down so hard and so much.

W

Guest Walter

Quote:

Quote:

He hasn't even said that to my recollection.

So he may have, but you don't remember.

..and apparently you don't remember, or anyone else for that matter. It would seem someone would remember that important detail if it were true. Hmmm?

Quote:

The guy absollutely does NOT want to play NBA center.

Oh yeah, whether he wants to or not, in Wally's World, what Wally says is the truth and nothing else matters.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Yi has come out and said his position is PF. Do you still want him?

...and I want to trade MW, SW, and/or JC for a center (prospect) if we should draft Conley, Critt, or Law at 11 or Pg (prospect) if we should draft Noah at 11.

This draft doesn't provide an NBA center. Don't try and squeeze water from a rock or a center from this draft. Get not only the most talented Pf prospect with the most upside in Yi, but the one that doesn't resemble some of our existing talent.

W

Guest Walter

Quote:

Did Conley say he wanted to be a PG?? He must be a PF then.

Did Oden say he wants to be a C?? He must be a SG.

Conley IS an NBA Pg and Oden IS an NBA center. You do know the difference between a player BEING a certain position and a player PLAYING a certain position, right? Truth is Horford IS an NBA Pf, possibly the prototype. He doesn't have to say that for sure.

W