• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Please tell me some people cheered for Reef!!!!!

d2v16DKG

Please tell me some people last night cheered for Reef and the Hawks when they won in such dramatic fashion! I am a Hawk fan from Connecticut and couldn't believe I actually heard boos on my tv set even as I was jumping up and down. What a pity to play at home and be treated that way!! I know we've had a disappointing season to say the least but let's give this team credit when they come through! I know he's Michael Jordan but he's not GOD and he can be a spoiled brat some time. PLEASE TELL ME SOMEBODY OUT THERE AT THE GAME LAST NIGHT CHEERED FOR REEF!!!!!!

I was cheering for Reef and the Hawks. I agree with you, I was pretty upset I heard boos when Reef was at the line; however, I'm not surprised that the Hawks were getting booed. The franchise never had a consistent winning season and no superstars to cheer for (hawks have above average players at best). Heck, a Win is a Win. I'm glad the Hawks stayed strong at the end. They proved it last night.

definitely outnumbered. I can tell you that both Jaywalker and I took great delight in telling all of the Wizards fans to go home after Reef hit that winning shot!

It was bad enough to listen to the fans cheering for not only Jordan but ALL the Wizards (including the hated Laettner - good grief!) but when they actually BOOED Reef on the free throw line, I was completely disgusted.

I just hope the Wizards miss the playoffs because of that loss.