• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Amazig how fast things change

coachx

But there aren't that many good FA's left.

I suppose they could maybe get Papadopoulous, that Greek guard we were interested in.

And I figure Latrell Sprewell still needs to feed his family.

Plus Keith Van Horn took last year off, but he was coming back this year wasn't he? I think boston needs a big white guy, and with Sczerbiak gone, KVH is it.

Who shone in Summer League, but didn't get a contract?

Also, they apparently mostly want veteran back-ups for the C and PG spots. We could trade them a package of AJ and Lo Wright for a future first rounder, or maybe 2 future 2nds?

Right now they just want bodies, they don't even care if they are still warm.

[quoteI bet the Celtics can have their pick of any FA left on the market now.

If we can ever get to this point we should not worry about salary cap. There will alwayse be good veterans who play on the cheap for a good team.

I don't know how much he would have left in the tank at age 42 but it does go to show that there is F/A interest in the Celtics now that they have a "big three".

As an ex-Celtics fan I still follow them a bit. They went from one of the worst tanking teams in the league end of last year...to not getting one of the big two in the draft...to totally switching gears to a win-now approach. Whether it works remains to be seen but Ainge has certainly created a buzz in beantown... detective.gif

(and they even got rid of Telfair!)

Quote:

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/474...calling_boston/

I bet the Celtics can have their pick of any FA left on the market now.

If we can ever get to this point we should not worry about salary cap. There will alwayse be good veterans who play on the cheap for a good team.

Well from that list they've already signed Scot Pollard. Yes. that's right...I said Scot Pollard. Let the good times roll!

champagne.gif