• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Schedule is out. Opener vs. Dallas.

DJ_Money

Yes they make changes during the season depending on who's hot. I'm not sure how it works though, meaning I don't know if they add games or just replace games that were supposed to be televised.

They should broadcast the Atl-Phoenix game early in the year. But they won't.

Boston has 7 games on ESPN, 3 on TNT and 9 on NBATV. I bet they wouldn't even have one if they didn't get Allen and KG.

Portland has 5 games on TNT, 6 games on ESPN and 7 on NBATV. Mostly because of ODen.

Sonics have 5 games on ESPN, 4 games on TNT and 6 on NBATV.(Durant)

I hate this, Nba is all about stars. Sonics will probably be in bottom 5 and yet they have 15 games on national TV. Who wants to watch a team that many times??

I will probably watch Durant's first game and see the Sonics lose in a blowout.

No TV games ticks me off. Only games I will get a chance to see are the Free Preview of NBA League Pass, if they have that again this year.

Hawk's games are blacked out for me here in NC, and I will not be spending the $ for the Pass unless the Hawks storm out of the gate for the first month and I can't resist paying any longer.

I really thought 1 or 2 TV games would happen this year, but I should have known the Hawks are still dirt in the League and Media's eyes. mad.gif

Quote:

Yes they make changes during the season depending on who's hot.

So what you're saying is, by midseason, the Hawks will be on TV every week!