• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Charlotte Bobcats...

djcorley

Get a national TV game before we do...

Wednesday 12/19/07 7:00 PM Utah vs. Charlotte

I don't know about you guys...but this pisses me off. And I hope it pisses off the damn team.

I know MJ is part owner now and I know they added Jason Richardson...but, they haven't done JACK.

If it sounds like i'm hating...I am! Maybe we'll get some TNT love or something???

Seeing that ruined my day!

What's the criteria for going National???

Quote:

Get a national TV game before we do...

Wednesday 12/19/07 7:00 PM Utah vs. Charlotte

I don't know about you guys...but this pisses me off. And I hope it pisses off the damn team.

I know MJ is part owner now and I know they added Jason Richardson...but, they haven't done JACK.

If it sounds like i'm hating...I am! Maybe we'll get some TNT love or something???

Seeing that ruined my day!

What's the criteria for going National???

They did have a better record then the Hawks last year, so I am not sure why they shouldn't get a national TV game before the Hawks..

Don't you think Stern HAS to be pissed off at our ownership situation? The fact that these grown men can't come to a civil divorce? That they have effectively allowed the future of the team to be decided by the legal system in a state that has NO connection to the franchise? Why promote such dysfunction on national TV? I think that we stay in Stern's dog house until this mess amongst rich brats is settled.