Hawks' Jones hits the floor running

Vesper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I like the attitude, even if it's naieve, or just flat out wrong.

Solomon without a doubt has the most intriguing game on the roster.

His assessment is more right than wrong.

Seems like you have been smoking the same thing he has ....

Really?

• Premium Member

I don't know if I can agree with you there Swat.

I say most intriguing game belongs to Acie. He's the guy that intrigues me the most and I believe he's the guy that can make the biggest difference.

I'm intrigued by Solo too. I think Solo can diffently be a game changer if he brings his weight up.

Our PF/C is all the sudden crowded, but we don't have to move any of them. Depth is good.

Quote:

I don't know if I can agree with you there Swat.

I say most intriguing game belongs to Acie. He's the guy that intrigues me the most and I believe he's the guy that can make the biggest difference.

I'm intrigued by Solo too. I think Solo can diffently be a game changer if he brings his weight up.

Our PF/C is all the sudden crowded, but we don't have to move any of them. Depth is good.

Acie, Salim (still for me), Shelden and JSmith all peek my interest in terms of what I pay particular attention.

I believe Horford is a certified beast in the making. Zaza is better than most give credit and Speedy when healthy is very very good point. But just for me, the near 7 footer with boundless athletism and energy is a gem. Maybe turquoise maybe Diamond. but we do wait and see. He is a keeper.