• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

a very possible TRADE!

cyman3

U guys want Glenn Robinson moved?

okay, get this.

NY and MIL was very close to trading SAM CASSELL for LATRELL SPREWELL (of course scrubs would have to be included to make it work). For some reason (waiting to long? or looking for other options- Payton? ???), it didnt go through. It was very close though. Maybe with more time, something would have happened.

Anyways, heres what Cassell thinks about the trade:

"I heard that and I said, ‘God, please, God, let that be true, let that be true,' " Cassell said with a laugh yesterday after the Bucks' practice. "The Knicks are my favorite team. New York is my favorite city. The idea of being able to work and live in New York . . . man, what would have been better than that?"

- so how do we come into play? while im aware that the KNICKS are in need of a PG and are satisfied w/ Shandon Anderson.... i think we could somehow get a 3 team trade going.

Sam Cassell to Atlanta? Also, maybe a sign and trade w/ Gary Payton? They arent too sure they can keep him. They probably want Ratliff or AbdurRahim.

what about this...

Ratliff + Glover for MASON + PAYTON?

Terry, Payton, Newble, Abdur-Rahim, Mohammed

w/ Mason as our 6th man.

I thought you were talking about trading Glenn Robinson. What would we be getting for him? What's the deal with trading Ratliff suddenly?

I don't know about getting GP. I think I might go for it.

GP

JT

Nazr

SAR

GRob

So many 20 ppg scorers on one team. Think that would work?