• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Carmelo Anthony

dj_me

Is there anyway possible that you see us being able to trade GRob and our 21st pick for Carmelo Anthony? I would really like to see him in a Hawks Jersey next year, but I also figure the chances of that are slim and none.

Well, the chances are probably better than trying to get Lebron.

If these teams land third and Lebron and Mili-whatever are taken 1 & 2...

...would Cleveland trade for GRob?

...would the Clippers, with their horrid luck with young players leaving, go for a GRob trade?

...would teams like Denver, Toronto, Miami, or Memphis even be interested?

Anyone have any thoughts on how it might go down if a trade would be pulled?

There's NO player in the league who can play WORSE D than Big Dog. Melo should be given a chance, given the right coach Who will teach him to play D & pass.{None of Big Dogs coaches did that,they just expected him to survive on his Offensive game}} If our coach doesn't handle him right he could turn into Lil' Big Hog!

~Peace

• Premium Member

If you watched Big Dog at Perdue, he played dee and worked in the offensive system of Gene Katie. He was also a PF. He made Conzo Martin (who we drafted). I think Big Dog has gotten a really bad rap since coming to Atlanta. In College he played a game that was almost worth the 100 million he asked for. He can play Zone defense. A few years ago, he had an injury that may have hurt his mobility... But I guarantee, if we go to a 2 gaurd Set and play Zone, this team would be better overnight.

Dogs injury happened in his final year with Perdue, I believe in the first round of the tourney. I would not have given him that much money for the simple fact that he was a injured rookie and no one knew if he would get back to his old self. At Perdue, I feel he did play much better, but he still wasn't so limber.

Anthony has huge (well, maybe not huge) potential, plus he has some goods to him now, un-injured I might add. I still would like to have him in Atlanta. I think him and Terry would play well off of each other. And then if DJ can make it back into the starting rotation, automatic fast breaks.

JT

DJ

Anthony

SAR

Theo