• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

the rest of our november schedule

PureGreatness

Chicago on the road (L)

Charlotte at home (L)..For the life of me, the Hawks never play well vs. the Bobcats..

So far, last year is looking like THIS YEAR.. I remember the Hawks losing a close again to Seattle last year at home..

The Hawks MUST play better (excuse me) WIN AT HOME.. and it starts in November..

Phoenix isn't easy tonight, but if this team is serious about going in the right direction for this 2007 season, they MUST find a way to beat the Suns.

Quote:

vs Phoenix(L)

Fri 09 @ Boston(L)

Sun 11 vs Washington (W)

Wed 14 vs Charlotte(W)

Fri 16 vs Seattle (W)

Sat 17 @ Milwaukee(L)

Tue 20 vs San Antonio(L)

Sat 24 @ Minnesota(W)

Tue 27 @ Chicago(w)

Wed 28 vs Milwaukee(W)

Fri 30 vs New Orleans(L)

anyone see it different

After Washington we finally catch a break. Maybe by then Law would have found his game after a 3 game crash course vs. Kidd, Nash, Barbosa, and Arenas.

The last 2 games of the month will be interesting. Small, quick, PGs like Paul and Williams normally give us trouble. Maybe Law can play them better the Lue and AJ.

I hate to turn every post into Law this and Law that.............I just see the PG position as the key to us being a winning team while also being the answer to our offensive woes........After all, the defensive effort and intensity is there.

Your Pick: My changes:

vs Phoenix(L) Win (Horford, Smith, Sheldon

should force them into shooting)

Fri 09 @ Boston(L) Toss up if we're physical

Sun 11 vs Washington (W)

Wed 14 vs Charlotte(W)

Fri 16 vs Seattle (W)

Sat 17 @ Milwaukee(L) Win (We should be able to sweep)

Tue 20 vs San Antonio(L) Hopefully they'll have

turkey on the brain

Sat 24 @ Minnesota(W)

Tue 27 @ Chicago(w)

Wed 28 vs Milwaukee(W)

Fri 30 vs New Orleans(L) I may be at that game and we've

never lost a game I've been to!

Although I'd be happy to end Nov .500, based on your predictions, I truly believe we can end one or two games over.

Quote:

Charlotte at home (L)..For the life of me, the Hawks never play well vs. the Bobcats..

Charlotte got the best of us in the past b/c we had a inferior, defensive, interior presence named ZaZa. We got out rebounded and punished in the paint vs. them.

Horford will turn the tides. He got the best of Okefor in the pre-season. Hopefully that translates to the regular season.

I think we match up much better with the Bulls this year. I think Law can defend Hinrich well. Hinerich is just too big for Lue and too quick for AJ. I like Horford's atheletic ability matched up with Chicago's atheletic bigs. Thomas ,Wallace, and Noah are not good matchups for ZaZa or Sheldon but Horford should be able to handle them much better. JJ on Gordon is alwayse a big plus for us due to the difference in length.

Quote:

We were 30-52 last year. We also start 2 rookies and 2 21 year olds. We can't "pencil in" ANY wins, we can get our butts whipped by ANY team in this league if we lose just the slightest bit of focus.

Last years record was proof of that. Our record wasn't much different whether playing winning or losing teams.

I don't really get into the schedule watching much.

Quote:

Quote:

We were 30-52 last year. We also start 2 rookies and 2 21 year olds. We can't "pencil in" ANY wins, we can get our butts whipped by ANY team in this league if we lose just the slightest bit of focus.

Last years record was proof of that. Our record wasn't much different whether playing winning or losing teams.

I don't really get into the schedule watching much.

I agree 100%. I don't mind talking about how we match up vs. teams coming up in the next week but to start penciling in the wins and losses is ridiculous............

Quote:

I don't mind talking about how we match up vs. teams coming up in the next week but to start penciling in the wins and losses is ridiculous.

No topic is ridiculous. Let the man do whatever his heart enjoys.

I agree Hawks played up and down to their opponents last year. I think Law and Horford will change that culture.