jjjohns3

• Premium Member

this is the best insult you could come up with:

In reply to:

JTFAN: JT is a great Drive and dish PG.

MRHONLINE: Yeah, I feel that way too.

CYMAN: I think Big Dog must GO.

MRHONLINE: ME Too.

Walter: After watching 7 games, I think that Ira should be given a Longterm contract.

MRHONLINE: ME TOO.

Almost as pathetic as your attempts to "stand out" by intentionally posting contradictory and/or bizarre ideas just to feel important. Try again.

• Premium Member

Dude,

You don't get it. So let me help you understand.. Who is MrHONLINE? Nobody cares... You have said absolutely NOTHING worthy of talking about. There's no need in me wasting my time talking about Nothing or a NOBODY. I got better things to do.

As for as your post the other day... Made me feel really good and special. I mean, you took all that time to recap (selectively) many of the things that I said... Then you waited, 17 hours you say, to see what my response will be. [censored]... You know my wife don't even pay that much attention to what I have said. So in a way... That makes you my [censored]. It feels good having somebody just live or die on the fall of my words like you do MrH. It's like being fed grapes in a hottub.

So I guess that answers my original question... Who is MRHONLINE... That's my grape feeding, back rubbing, toe sucking, go get me my remote control and a MGD [censored].

-D.

If you didn't realize{you must not be a basketball player,but rather someone who just enjoys the game} Basketball is way more mental than physical. When you're a PG the game speeds up to a pace that can destroy a player & his confidense. JT has just so happened to keep up with the game this year,his first full yr. as a starter. However in order for him to become a top PG he must be ahead of the game & not just flowing with it,something I think will come with time.As for calling JT dumb, If you don't know someone,it would be best not to call them out of their names like that. He's probably smarter than me,You & Diesel will ever be put together. And i know you wouldn't say that to him to his face{unless u know him like that,which I doubt because you called him dumb}

~Peace

If you didn't realize{you must not be a basketball player,but rather someone who just enjoys the game} Basketball is way more mental than physical. When you're a PG the game speeds up to a pace that can destroy a player & his confidense."

I'm saying JT doesn't have the smarts to play PG.He

hasn't shown that he does.You can watch him and just

pick apart the things he does wrong with ease.Even his

own coach and GM realizes he isn't a PG.Maybe you

should also.

"He's probably smarter than me,You & Diesel will ever be put together. "

We aren't supposed to be pro's are we?We aren't getting

paid millions to play a position we don't really understand.

• Premium Member

Wow, where to start. I'm told that I'm a nobody by someone who spends hours upon hours writing on a message board where the majority of readers feels he's either a nuisance or an idiot. Ah, the irony. (BTW, you misinterpreted the "17+ hours remark).

If I could only spend the last 12 months of my life composing 3,000 posts on a message board maybe I would be "worthy" of your attention. You are in desperate need of some perspective, and, a life.

It now seems so obvious why you ramble on in response to Walter's posts, it's more about the attention than consistency. Your response strikes of insecurity and arrogance, but I'll leave off here, so you can return to your imaginary internet world of friends and attention. No pearls for pigs...

• Premium Member

Thanks for feeding my ego with that response Beeitch....

Now, go make me a sandwhich and get my remote control! IF many consider me a Nuisance.... What does that make you?? The guy who gives me control and the one who spends hours listening to what I have to say??

Oh, I forgot....

My Beeiitch.