• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BOBCATS play DIRTY BALL

NJHAWK

That no talent dirt trash Hollins needs Horford to back him down and " accidently " pop his ayss with an elbow to the mouth the next time we play. I watched the replay and not only was it dirty but he indeed was laughing as they carried Law off the court. Also did anyone notice when Wallace and Smoove smashed into each other in mid air that Wallace shoved Smoove with his off hand. He didnt try to hold him off like good players do, he just shoved him. We need to get Batista back on a 10 day the next time we play the Bobbies. Just DONT LET HIM PRACTICE WITH US, lol.

Quote:

That no talent dirt trash Hollins needs Horford to back him down and " accidently " pop his ayss with an elbow to the mouth the next time we play. I watched the replay and not only was it dirty but he indeed was laughing as they carried Law off the court. Also did anyone notice when Wallace and Smoove smashed into each other in mid air that Wallace shoved Smoove with his off hand. He didnt try to hold him off like good players do, he just shoved him. We need to get Batista back on a 10 day the next time we play the Bobbies. Just DONT LET HIM PRACTICE WITH US, lol.

ZaZa should be our new hit man since he good for nothing else right now. He has an Eastern European Mafia look any way.

If Hollis was truely laughing as a player is being carried off the floor, who's injury he is the cause for..................I agree, some justice is in order.

Quote:

Hollins is an a$$hole but that that play wasn't intentional. I saw that play in slow motion many times. Wallace did what most dunkers would try to do. No big deal.

• Premium Member

Yep... Woody should have immediately put Shelden in the game to do the "Dirty Work"....

I say we hire Oakley to train Shelden How to be Dirty.... You realize that the Knicks were about the dirtiest team to ever lace em up!