• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I have James Lang fever!

Hawksman

This guy is good. He can rebound, block, shoot, and pound it inside. I wish we could draft him in the second round but I think we wont. I like this guy though. He is fast for his size too. I saw him play in the High School All-Star Game in Cavland. It was a re-run of the game.

He's also over 305 pounds, at last report. He's been as big as 340, and as light as 280.

That worries me. How does a HS Senior allow his weight to get so out of control?He obviously had a great work ethic to get it down to 280, but how did he allow himself to get to 340 in the first place?

I'd say it's a lack of self-control. The last thing I want is whining, disgruntled, immature HSer wasting away on the end of the bench. His weight will balloon, and he will be useless.

Honestly, he reminds me of Leon Smith. If we're going to go for a big man out of HS in the 2nd, I'm going with Kendrick Perkins.

Take some Tylenol, just kidding Hawksman. But seriously, he has a weight problem. All the reports I've seen, heard and read is that he was as big as 380lbs. The 305lbs is the lightest he's been. Give him money and watch the reincarnation of Stanley Roberts at a younger age.

I watched the same rerun of the McDonald's game to watch Outlaw b/c of some posts here about him. I was not impressed with him at all. All he can do is dunk the ball. He is very skinny with no fundamentals to speak of at all. He would also shy away from contact in the paint unlike some of the other guys as well. I think your comparison of Lang to Roberts is very accurate as well. Other than King James, I saw no high school ballers worthy of a pick this year even considering their long term potential.