• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

B/c it takes someone "special" to deal w/ AI

coachx

1st let me say I respect AI game and how he scores at 6'0'' and 160 lbs, unfortunately that is all I will say good about him.

VanGundy is a "my way or the highway " type of coach. He want control of the team. But AI controls the 76ers. VanGundy's forte is defense but He like to control the offense too.

You have to basically stop trying to coach offense and allow AI to shoot at will. He is a guy who expects a seperate set of rules then the rest of the world (A real winner is a leader b/c he works harder than everyone else and becomes a positive role mode (Barkely, Rodman, Wallace do not qualify either there just imature punks making a ton of money who kids unfortunately look up to). It seems players are souring over him. To prove this. I read Snow say that the reason Brown is leaving is all on AI. Translated: Brown is sick of dealing with AI's crap and Snow maybe too. No matter what AI tries to say about being a good person is crap too. Brown once said anybody who loves their mother is fine with me (reguarding AI trying to smoothe over their relationship). Was this the only positive thing he could say about AI outside of his desire to score a basketball ? Well I have heard him say how much He loves his daughter when ever he is in legal trouble but heck, even murderers love their mom and kids, that doesn't make you a good person. Being a man is much more than that (a thug who loves his mama and daughter is all he is)

I would not want him on my team b/c of his selfishness and temper. I question if he could ever become a PG and play basketball the right way b/c his 160 lb body will not last forever playing the way he presently does.

(throwing your wife out of the house twice butt-naked) than searching for her with a loaded weapon. That is not real man, just a selfish immature thug. I don't care if she was out of control herself, a real man keeps an even head through this.

I don't want him in ATl (rumored trade on the board) the urban population here would think he is a God. No matter how much ticket sales go up he is wrong for the game of basketball, kids will watch him and try to be as selfish as he is.