• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Does Al Horford want to be an NBA Ref?

WraithSentinel

Quote:

Al Horford does tons of thing I love, and his being playful about Ref's calls is just one of them.

The dude genuninely looks like he's having a great time out there. Very, very refreshing.

Have anyone notice him pointing at the opp. team play who just got slammed on by Josh, or Marvin? That is so funny to see him do that. Horford puts one hand over his mouth and points his finger at the player. I have seen him do this about three times. lol

Quote:

Quote:

Al Horford does tons of thing I love, and his being playful about Ref's calls is just one of them.

The dude genuninely looks like he's having a great time out there. Very, very refreshing.

Have anyone notice him pointing at the opp. team play who just got slammed on by Josh, or Marvin? That is so funny to see him do that. Horford puts one hand over his mouth and points his finger at the player. I have seen him do this about three times. lol

Are you serious?

I want a picture or clip of this asap!

Horford can do a whole lot for this team's energy. While we're a young team we've lost more games than many aged vets. A fresh perspective should remind these guys that there's a ton of hope for a winning future.

Quote:

Conley is out with an injury too. Imagine all of those with an injured Conley and another SF which we would have taken with the 11th pick had we gone the PG route at 3.

I'm betting a 5 game diffence up to date. Especially considering the injuries to ZaZa and Lo which Horford allowed us to get through without missig a beat.

We would be 5/14 without Horford as the #3 pick.

instead of 9/10

Good pick BK ! Law will be a good one too !

Quote:

Quote:

Al did this after the Smoove crazy windmill....I thought of this post when they showed it

Quote:

He used to swat the ball in the stands in college and go to retrieve it.

It was hilarious.