• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Any Squawkers going to the Jazz game ?

coachx

Quote:

Ex, how much did you get the tickets for? I am thinking of going, but trying to decide if Ebay is the better route.

After their commission and handling fee i paid $171 apiece for them. I am not sure exactly what the face value is but i am sure it is at least $225, more likely $275.

There were a lot to choose from and the pickup spot is just two blocks from the Verizon Center.

Quote:

Quote:

Ex, how much did you get the tickets for? I am thinking of going, but trying to decide if Ebay is the better route.

After their commission and handling fee i paid $171 apiece for them. I am not sure exactly what the face value is but i am sure it is at least $225, more likely $275.

There were a lot to choose from and the pickup spot is just two blocks from the Verizon Center.

Dayum. You could buy some season tickets in Atl with that.

I mean packages.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I mean packages.

Not that close to the floor.

Stubhub is basically a place where scalpers can sell tickets legally. You should check it out.

Quote:

I'll be going to the Wizards game, 7 rows behind the Hawks bench.

I bought my tickets on Stubhub.com. If you guys haven't seen this site before you should check it out.

JackB turned me on to stubhub.

I got tickets for tonight there too. Pretty good deals on there.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I mean packages.

Not that close to the floor.

Stubhub is basically a place where scalpers can sell tickets legally. You should check it out.

For the most part it's actually legal for anyone to scalp tickets except within a few thousand feet of the arena entrance. It's legal to begin with, with or without Stubhub. For Hawks tickets I also like craigslist. You can get some good last minute deals there.

I am going tonite with "Iman" (Carl). We are in Sect 119, row A. Maybe we can meet up with any fellow squakers at halftime?

I would suggest everyone try and move towards the middle sections (between the 2 benches) after halftime. I have been to 4 games so far and have been able to do this every game no problem.

Anyone know if Acie is playing tonite?

about cheap tickets....best bet is to check craigslist or stubhub on gameday and get the cheapest lower level ticket you can find. then just move wherever you want at halftime. always loads of open seats at Phillips. Another good trick is to get the cheapest upper level ticket you can find, go there early and get a spot at the lounge behind the basket closest to the visitors bench (forget the name? Sidelines?). You have a nice view there (much better than the uppers you paid for) but have to keep buying food/drink to stay sitting there.

Quote:

best bet is to check craigslist or stubhub on gameday and get the cheapest lower level ticket you can find. then just move wherever you want at halftime. always loads of open seats at Phillips.

Thanks for the info.

Hard to move around much at the Verizon Center though. the attendance here is good even when they are playing the Hawks.