• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who was Melo talking trash to?

Brotha2ThaNite

Quote:

Announcers said it was some fat bald guy?

Yeah, I did see that guy laughing. I thought he was laughing at what they were saying.

Wow, so are you telling me the Hawks Fans are starting to get some fans who like to trash talk the opp team players???

That would be great because we have some very soft fans. I love being at games where the fans come out to see the opp team play but only to get their hearts hurt when the HAWKS WHOOP UP ON THAT ASSER.

I was sitting near 3 ladies (2 were Nuggets fans/ 1 was a Hawks fan) Well, when AI got tossed the Lady Hawks fan stood up clapping yelling, “That’s what I’m talking about! NOT IN OUR HOUSE!” She told the other 2 ladies, “TAKE A PICTURE OF THAT BECAUSE HE IS GONE!” Then J.R. Smith got ejected. The Lady Hawk still yelling… “THERE GOES ANOTHER ONE! GET A GOOD PICTURE BECAUSE THIS IS OUR HOUSE! YOU ARE NOT COMING IN HERE WITH THAT CRAP! ANYMORE WANT TO GO? MELO??? DO YOU WANT TO GO???”

That was some funny crap!

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, I did see that guy laughing. I thought he was laughing at what they were saying.

Wow, so are you telling me the Hawks Fans are starting to get some fans who like to trash talk the opp team players???

That would be great because we have some very soft fans. I love being at games where the fans come out to see the opp team play but only to get their hearts hurt when the HAWKS WHOOP UP ON THAT ASSER.

I was sitting near 3 ladies (2 were Nuggets fans/ 1 was a Hawks fan) Well, when AI got tossed the Lady Hawks fan stood up clapping yelling, “That’s what I’m talking about! NOT IN OUR HOUSE!” She told the other 2 ladies, “TAKE A PICTURE OF THAT BECAUSE HE IS GONE!” Then J.R. Smith got ejected. The Lady Hawk still yelling… “THERE GOES ANOTHER ONE! GET A GOOD PICTURE BECAUSE THIS IS OUR HOUSE! YOU ARE NOT COMING IN HERE WITH THAT CRAP! ANYMORE WANT TO GO? MELO??? DO YOU WANT TO GO???”

that is awesome...i think i'm getting emotional.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

that is awesome...i think i'm getting emotional.

LOL i would gotten a really good laugh out of that one.

when i went to the Hawks game up here in DC i don't think the wizards fans sitting next to me appreciated me very much. I can be a little loud at times.