• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If we lose to the Blazers I'm really going to be..

Brotha2ThaNite

PISSED!!! angry22.gif

I just looked at our standings. We have lost 7 out of our last 10 games. WTF is going on with this team??? We can't keep using that "Young Team" crap. Not when the Blazer are doing what they are doing. What pisses me off more is the media in this town. They don't give a crap! We have too much talent on this team for this team not to be in the top 5 in the east this year.

The Owners... Dang! Can they get this kid fight over with and stop holding back this city and fans. We need to make changes and they are holding us back. help%20wanted3.gif

Well, the Blazers are a good team and should present a challenge to the Hawks. It should be a good game.

I wouldn't get too pissed if I were you. Most people on this board were expecting the Hawks to just sneak into the playoffs this year, and this is holding true so far.

We're not a complete team yet. I'm optimistic that the Hawks will improve greatly this year and look forward to them being in the middle to the top of the playoff picture next season.

Have faith.

p.s. Yes, the ownership issue must be resolved sooner than later. Hopefully before the trade deadline next year.

Quote:

Maybe if we go without a win on our road trip it will be the end of Woody. That would be worth it.

The (radio) announcers were calling for his head, when he called that time out when we were on a fast break heading for a certain 2 points.

Woody ... we gave you a chance... but you schruted it up...

why the hell are you taking our PG of the future out of the game for basically the entire 2nd half...?

and putting in someone who never plays defense?

and Steve Smith was going on and on about how we should stop switching on defense because it gives people open shots, and of course they shot it well against us...

Imagine if we had taken Roy instead of Shelden...

had Martell Webster (who can hit 3s) instead of Childress...

and had Joel Chewbacca Pryzybilla instead of Zaza don't pass him the ball Pachulia...

god...

its getting really frustrating being a fan of this team huh...

I think I need to go to another game and start yelling at Woody and tell him to get his act together...

but maybe we had no choice but to use Zaza...

but still no excuse...for Law to have played so little at the end of the game...

how is he going to learn to finish games if you just sit him and don't give him a chance?

he played such a great game today while he was in...beautiful passing and he hit his shots...

I think that his injury really set him back because he was starting before and I think the Hawks were really beginning to get better... and then AJ starts going crazy and Woody falls in love with the old man that looks like him with his crazy unshaven face......

blah...

And Marvin had a shot near the end of the game that he passed off to someone else and it ended up a bad shot or a miss...he should have taken it...just freaking shoot it...Josh Smith gets himself open to shoot the ball... Marvin gets himself open at the end of the game to... pass the ball...

I know Marvin wasn't shooting well...but that was the best look they were going to get on that posession so he should have just taken that shot...