• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith is becoming the Francshise Player

Rexhawk

JJ is the leading scorer but it is clear that Josh is now the franchise. He is the Hawks best overall Player when you consider defense and offense. He brings passion to the floor which ignites other players. Marvin was in a slump last night but Josh set him up with some easy assists to get his game going. After a couple of dunks, Marvin got going and had a solid night going for 20.

JJ does not have the ability to motivate his team or make them better. He is just not that type of dude.

Last night, it seemed as though the offense was being run through Smoove. I really don't think that is the best way to utilize Smoove's skill set. I wonder if this is a coaching decision, or Smoove just asserting himself on the court.

• Admin

I know he got a triple double last night but he did not play well. None of our big three did good. Other then the blocks Smith did not start playing until the mid 4th as did Marvin.

The shots they were taking and forcing put us in that hole. They played the game half a$$ed. There was no passion or effort there until the 4th.

Smith took a lot of unnessary out side shots which he missed and he also threw the ball away too. Everyone is focusing on his triple double but his play or lack of as well as JJ and Marvin's was the reason we were in the hole and the reason we lost.