• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No Maggette, No Kaman, No Brand, No Problem

TexasPete

The Clippers at full strength are not a good basketball team. But when you decimate a team by removing their 3 best players and you can't win?

If Woodson is not replaced soon this season is over. I don't care how bad the East is when you can't even beat a depleted Clippers team you suck.

The ASG just seems asleep on the Hawks. They have no problem firing Hartley, a guy with a World Championship, but they hang onto Mike Woodson like grim death. They give him so many chances that I've lost count. Why?

I think it's because Levenson has more sway in hockey and the lousy Gearon's run the Hawks. Yes, Levenson is involved but my sense is that the Gearons are standing in the way right now. The Gearons love BK and Woodson.

We will never come to close to fulfilling our potential as long as Woody is coaching. Why are the ASG/Gearons so blind?

It's frustrating to say the least. if I ever saw a coach that deserved to be fired and the perfect time to do it...this would be it. If Woodson emerges after the AS Break still as coach, I will have a hard time staying interested in this team. Put one of the A-Town Dancers in charge! At least she'll be more fun to look at on the sidelines. I cant take Woody's look of "Where Am I Again?" anymore. The guy just doesn't have a clue. Did u hear his post game quote? "Our team is just in a funk right now and I as coach, have got to figure out how to get them out of it". If that doesn't tell management he doesn't have a clue, nothing will.

At this point the Hawks need a new voice. They have tuned Woodson out and lets face it...this guy has received more than his share of opportunities to prove that he can get the job done. It hasn't happened and its time to turn the page.

I watched PTL last night and there offense was just fun to watch. They made 5-7 passes every time down the court. Then I watch our stale offense...

How anyone can defend a guy well into his 4th season with his record is stunning.