• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Larry Brown

kegg66

Quote:

the chances of him coming are between slim and none . . . because of our financial situation. He's want a bunch of cash and we don't have it.

We have it. Now the owners situation is another thing.

CAN WE GET A LINK??? WHY DO PPL ON THIS BOARD POST THINGS THEY CLAIM TO HAVE READ AND DO NOT POST A LINK SO THE OTHER BOARD MEMBERS CAN READ IT.

WHEN I SEE CRAP LIKE THIS I THINK ITS JUST FISHING

SO PLEASE POST A LINK, or is this info only in the magazinequestion.gif

THANKS

Also think about it.... I have been a member on here since 2002 and have only 37 posts..... I obviously don't post for the sake of posting. I read these boards top to bottom every day. Also note that I put it was not a rumour, just a blurb in the mag. But... here it is

3 SECONDS

LARRY BROWN claims he won’t stab MO CHEEKS in the back by pursuing the Sixers’ coaching job. But does the same pledge go for Brown’s other former assistants? MIKE WOODSON’S job with the Hawks is attractive because of the team’s stockpile of young talent, and Brown’s recent visit to Atlanta has fueled speculation that he’s intrigued by the gig

Quote:

Also think about it.... I have been a member on here since 2002 and have only 37 posts..... I obviously don't post for the sake of posting. I read these boards top to bottom every day. Also note that I put it was not a rumour, just a blurb in the mag. But... here it is

3 SECONDS

LARRY BROWN claims he won’t stab MO CHEEKS in the back by pursuing the Sixers’ coaching job. [b[but does the same pledge go for Brown’s other former assistants? MIKE WOODSON’S job with the Hawks is attractive because of the team’s stockpile of young talent, and Brown’s recent visit to Atlanta has fueled speculation that he’s intrigued by the gig

That is the main reason why I think he will not come here. I like him but i'm scared that he may slow the team's pace down.