• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can we get one of the Grizz PG???

Brotha2ThaNite

• Premium Member

Being a huge GA Tech fan, I would love to get Critt. I still wish we would have got him with our first pick. We took Acie because he seemed more NBA ready, but I don't think he is as ready as everybody thought he was. If we knew AJ was going to be as productive as he has been this year, I think it would have made more sense to pick Critt with our pick.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Being a huge GA Tech fan, I would love to get Critt. I still wish we would have got him with our first pick. We took Acie because he seemed more NBA ready, but I don't think he is as ready as everybody thought he was. If we knew AJ was going to be as productive as he has been this year, I think it would have made more sense to pick Critt with our pick.

I was always for getting Critt or Stuckey. I like Acie, but I expected a little more, even though this is his first season. Acie WILL be with this team for the next 3 seasons or so, but if we can firm up the PG position, we should do it. Either Lowry or Critt would be great choices for this team. I'm pretty sure BK is already on it as Critt was on his list at PG before the draft. I still don't get why Acie hasn't controlled this team like I thought he would. He was a great scorer/leader in college and I expected that to translate to the NBA. He has the size and skills to have an immediate impact. For some reason, I had in mind that he would average 10-12ppg and 4apg right away. confused.gif

Quote:

Quote:

I was always for getting Critt or Stuckey. I like Acie, but I expected a little more, even though this is his first season. Acie WILL be with this team for the next 3 seasons or so, but if we can firm up the PG position, we should do it. Either Lowry or Critt would be great choices for this team. I'm pretty sure BK is already on it as Critt was on his list at PG before the draft. I still don't get why Acie hasn't controlled this team like I thought he would. He was a great scorer/leader in college and I expected that to translate to the NBA. He has the size and skills to have an immediate impact. For some reason, I had in mind that he would average 10-12ppg and 4apg right away. confused.gif

If you notice Law is in the same situation that J-Chill (behind JJ), and Marvin (behind Al) I just don't understand why you draft a high pick and don't play the guy

i read a quote in one one of the ESPN articles about the GM (no link but i think it was by Chris Sheridan) where he said they would play the season out w/ all three PG's and keep the two that played best. i'd imagine Lowery being the one left out but i'm sure a tempting trade could pry Critt away.