• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woody needs to use our bench more

BHayley

Every key guy played like 35 minutes last night--that is not good, especially if we are playing every other night this week, and one of those people includes one of our key big men (Horford). Mario and Solo/Shelden should be getting sparse minutes throughout the game so people like JJ and Smoove can catch breathers.

Very concerned if we are in fact going to the playoffs... confused.gif

• Moderators

I at least want to see Shelden getting some hard fouls on Pau and Kobe.

With Woody and BK you have to think that BK isn't thrilled that his #5 pick is logging no minutes at all. Not only does it make him look like he does NOT 'know more than everyone else' but it kills any trade value he might have.

agree..been harping on it all year...you HAVE to get your bench players out there with some playing time in order for them to grow....even if you play solo 2 or 3 minutes, that's 2 or 3 minutes a starter gets to rest...even if salim comes in for a whopping 1 minute, that's a minute jj can rest..

the shelden situation is ridiculous...i understand he may not be performing up to expectations but come, give me a break...play the guy for a couple minutes in the game against their backups at least..he'll never get better without that...

woody needs to play all players on the bench....i know a lot of teams dont play every single bench player but i think we need to since ours is young and needs the experience.