• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Few observations from being at the game last night

DawsonsCreek

* If we had any sort of half court offense, we would easily be over 500. The Hawks cant survive on talent alone.

* Watching the Lakers play offense is kinda nice. They consistently drove the lane last night and kicked out out to the 3 point line. I guess we arent able to do those kinda things if we only have one decent shooter(who is our best player) that can consistently knock 3 point shots down.

*Bonehead play by the lakers guard last night going for 2 instead of 3 in the posession before the fisher heave. Kobe was visibly upset pointing to his head telling him hes got to think.

*Zaza has just regressed so much. When he catchs the ball in the post he hesitates (GO STRAIGHT UP). We still could use a vet big that works hard off the bench.

*I know their are some people here that dont care for Gasol. But what he showed early on is he is someone we could have used. His passing skills and the ability to strech the floor is something we dont have out of the 5. The 2nd half he didnt do as well (kudos to Horford). For someone who doesnt know the offense and is playing for the 2nd consecutive night, He did alright

*HEY PHILLIPS ARENA why dont u please change the light bulbs that show the players pics and stats on both sides of the arena. If your gonna post pics/stats in the arena, it would help if we could see them.

*I saw some of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. Thank you Cnn Center, Phillips Arena and the Lakers. The Hawks alone dont bring out that kinda talent.

*I still feel we need to make a trade. I dont know if you mess with the core players but know that you probably arent gonna get any game changers without dealing one. So in that case why not get deal someone like Shelden, Zaza and Salim.

ANYONE UP FOR A Shelden and Salim trade to minny for Craig Smith and Mark Madsen(works in trade checker)? Then find a way to get Kareem Rush from Indiana?

Quote:

ANYONE UP FOR A Shelden and Salim trade to minny for Craig Smith and Mark Madsen(works in trade checker)? Then find a way to get Kareem Rush from Indiana?

You got my vote. Craig Smith is 6'8'' version of Shaq. He detroyed us ealier in the season.

All 3 would be nice roll players for us.

Good observations and I definitely agree. I would love to have Gasol playing for us but not at the salary he is making, especially knowing that acquiring him with his salary added to Joe's salary means we wouldn't be able to keep Smoove with the current ownership possibly not being able to (or willing to?) going over the cap to keep the team together. He is very nice in that triangle offense though and his passing from the elbow will be a huge plus for them. Reminds me of Brad Miller when he first started playing with the Kings or Vlade on the old Lakers.

As for the trade, definitely sign me up. I would love to get Craig Smith or Udonis Haslem (how fitting would it be to have him playing next to Al being former Gator teammates). I'm not sure the Wolves are willing to give him up although they might think they can get the same production out of a renewed Shelden. Who knows, maybe he just needs that change of scenery and the same for Salim.

Quote:

Good observations and I definitely agree. I would love to have Gasol playing for us but not at the salary he is making, especially knowing that acquiring him with his salary added to Joe's salary means we wouldn't be able to keep Smoove with the current ownership possibly not being able to (or willing to?) going over the cap to keep the team together. He is very nice in that triangle offense though and his passing from the elbow will be a huge plus for them. Reminds me of Brad Miller when he first started playing with the Kings or Vlade on the old Lakers.

As for the trade, definitely sign me up. I would love to get Craig Smith or Udonis Haslem (how fitting would it be to have him playing next to Al being former Gator teammates). I'm not sure the Wolves are willing to give him up although they might think they can get the same production out of a renewed Shelden. Who knows, maybe he just needs that change of scenery and the same for Salim.

no way Haslem and Horford could have been teamates at Florida.