• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What do you guys think??

dickaufan12

of reasons. Even if I disagree with some of those reasons, I think he is the most likely player to be dealt.

I think Reef is next because he has the most trade value of any of our players by far. Trading Theo or JT might bring back something decent but trading Reef could bring back a big name player and a high lottery pick.

I absolutely agree that Dog will probably go first. My only thing is that when the new owner comes in, he'll try to build around Reef, because he's our biggest talent. We know that he can produce, and sometimes when a trade with a team's star is made, one team gets the short end of the stick. With our luck, that will be us. I think we should hold on to Reef. So, my top three gone are:

1. Dog- I think we all know why.

2. JT- a lot of teams want a run-and-shoot PG. Here you go.

3. Nazr- He'll probably get put in a deal to pick up a strong backup. Especially if a trade is made beofre the draft, throwing him in could get us to move up several spots.

• Premium Member

You got to be a fan of History. History suggests in this case that McDavid might go young...

Look at what happened in Dallas.

Cuban (with McDavid) came in... Created around (Dirk Nitwitski and Micheal Finley)

Finley was a 5th year gaurd and Dirk was a 2nd year foward. Everyone else was Waste until he found Nash.

Remember he traded For Howard. Got rid of Howard for Lafrentz/NVE/Wahad and NOW they might be on the blocks too.

I think McDavid will do what's Profitable.

If he could trade Reef and get a star player with less of a contract, he probably would.