• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Did BK really talk to the Houston commentators

BHayley

Saw on HS someone said that BK was telling the commentators how Woody is doing a great job given his situation, and everyone here was pissed BK can't talk to his own people. Maybe this was a dream--but I'm pretty sure I read it here.

I'll add an avatar later. I'm doing homework right now at your alma mater

Sorry I havent been on since this morning but it was me who posted that. Im not sure if it was Drexler or their other guy but they said during the game that they talked to BK before the game. They said BK said that Mike Woodson was doing a great job this year and that they were looking at getting into the playoffs this year and shoot for winning 50 games next year. I wasnt drinking either Im positive they were talking about what they heard form Billy Knight. Anyone who got the Houston telecast on nba league pass should have heard this.

Quote:

You told me you graduated from UGA last year.

I came back last Friday because my friend had row G seats (lower level behind Cavs bench to left) at the Cavs game, and we freaking gave the game away. It is so damn real that down low. Players hear everything you say

Oh yeah, man. So how are things at the U?

Talking about sitting close, I was fortunate enough to sit in Ted Turner's seats front row floor earlier this season. It is definitely "so damn real" down there as you put it.