• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

About Getting Bibby.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Here's what I see working... FOR BOTH TEAMS..

Atlanta send: Zaza, Shelden, Lue, Speedy, and Lo

Sactown sends: Bibby, Shareef, and Hawes.

I've heard it mentioned earlier that Sactown wouldn't trade Bibby without getting out of Reef or Thomas' contract.

Both Reef and Hawes have ties to Atlanta.

We give Sactown a ton of ending contracts.

I don't think it puts them under the cap, but they're close.

There are also rumors, that Artest (and possibly Thomas) will be moved to Denver. So this could be Sactown just clearing the team and starting over with it's young guys...

What we would have going into the post season is:

Bibby, JJ, Marvin, JS, Horf.

AJ, Chillz, Mario, Reef, Solo, Hawes.

We could make a pickup of a big from DL.

Quote:

Here's what I see working... FOR BOTH TEAMS..

Atlanta send: Zaza, Shelden, Lue, Speedy, and Lo

Sactown sends: Bibby, Shareef, and Hawes.

While I would like Hawes (He's only 19 which is huge for a big man) seeing that he might compliment JS and Horford well, there is no way we take on SAR and Bibby. That's $21(?) million in salary next year on those two players ALONE! SAR's deal also has two more years on it. No way we do that.

Note: Bibby makes $14.5 million next year just to be clear.

W

I'd love to see us get Hawes if he isn't another Speedy - "no play for pay". Hawes-Horford-JS would be a nice front line. Hawes has skills.

P.S. - he's not an attractive looking man however. Aside...I was in the Kroger the other day and waiting to check out in the do-it-yourself" line and the guy standing in front of me was 6'4" - 175 Lbs - model looks...ass of steel. I was stunned. I normally have a roaming eye for the girls but this guy was awesome. I looked around and women were going gurgly blblblbl.

I'm not crazy about taking Shareef back at all...

My biggest hope is that we can include Speedy in the deal. If BK can get him off the books, they can have whatever non-core players they want.

The deal I hope for the most is Speedy/Shelden/Salim/Zaza for Bibby. We clear about 13 million in cap room next year which will hopefully allow us to re-sign our Joshes. It creates a situation where Lo & Solo are Horford's primary back-ups, but that is fine with me. I yell at my tv at Zaza second most of any Hawk (Marvin is first) all the time because of his play. Getting rid of him would be great with me.

Trade Machine

I think the likely deal is T.Lue/Salim/Shelden/Salim/West for Bibby. They get all expiring contracts and Shelden. I really don't like this one because we will not be in very good cap shape next year. I do think this is the one Sacto would like the best.

Trade Machine

There are several other ways this deal can work. I think we'll need to include at least two point guards to not create a log-jam. I think that if we do not include T.Lue in this deal, we can move him very easily to a contending team in need of back court help. (Denver comes to mind)