• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sekou Smith is Black?

PureGreatness

To Catch a Predator is the scariest, funniest show in TV history. Scary, because it shows just how many wackos there are out there . . and your teenage kids are probably conversing with some of them online . . and don't even know it. And a lot of those guys have careers.

Funniest, because all of those men are complete idiots. LOL @ the looks on their faces when they get caught. And Hanson is just so calm, cool, and collective about he whole thing.

Did you see hanson on "the sizzler" on VH1's "best week ever"? It was too funny. The guy from vh1 was in one of those nice houses with a robe on and when Hanson walked out the door, he got tackled by a guy in camo. Good bit. How does he talk to those guys so calmly? didn't he see Joey Grecko get stabbed on Cheaters, lol!?

Quote:

Quote:

Hoodstar, whats with all the dirty sh!t in your quotes. Nobody wants to hear about the sexual adventures of a 15 year old boy...not even Chris Hanson

OMG, LOL! I don't know what's funnier. The Chris Hanson line or the Hawksquawk headstone. Nice work, MWB.

haha thanks man, but I gotta give Pimp credit for the pic.

But Hanson is amazing lol, that show inspired me to team up with some friends and mess with some of these pedofiles on messenger in the middle of the night. Let's just say we scared a handful of guys and I doubt they'll ever try it again.

Quote:

Quote:

Hoodstar, whats with all the dirty sh!t in your quotes. Nobody wants to hear about the sexual adventures of a 15 year old boy...not even Chris Hanson

im 18

Well you need to grow the F up, that quote is just lame. It makes you look like an immature idiot.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Sekou interviewing Ivy

lockerroom_042006_460_4.jpg

How did Royal get a shirt with his name on it?

Do you get it made at the mall or something?

They're laughing because Sekou Said he had a shirt with his name on it and everybody mistook it for some Haiku.