• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I have a feeling we won't be getting a "big" now

Blunt91

I know that we can carry 15players on the roster but with the injury to Acie(which might be serious) we will now be looking for another backup PG. I just don't see BK adding two more players to the roster. Thanks Shelden for hurting a former teammate.

Quote:

Maybe Speedy will come back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey waht happened to that icon that used to shoot itself, I wanted to put that with my comment here.

Maybe the lights will go out right before tip off. All we can hear is "No chance no chance in hell"as Mr. McMahon appears. He claims Speedy was faking his injury for a shot at the retirement money but he's righted himself and is ready to face John Cena at No Way Out for a retirement settlement in a briefcase ladder match.

Quote:

I know that we can carry 15players on the roster but with the injury to Acie(which might be serious) we will now be looking for another backup PG. I just don't see BK adding two more players to the roster. Thanks Shelden for hurting a former teammate.

Sheldon was just trying to draw a charge. It really wasn't his fault. He stood there and Acie went up and over him and landed on his wrist. Why doesn't Acie at least wear some thick wrist bands, with his history? They cushion the blow a little.