• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why do people think Serena Williams is good lookin

People act like this girl is so hot.You got th love the booty,but

nothing else is there.How many of you guys think she is attractive

as far as her looks go?

Perhaps she is a nice person,but I don't see how she is considered

great looking.

To tell you the truth if she wasn't playing a sport she would probably look better to you, because she would have all that makeup caked on like Britney Spears, Shakira and J-LO. These image people can make anyone look pretty good. I bet if she was a singer and they kept her dressed up all the time like the others you would think she was drop dead gorgeous.

That's untrue.I don't even like Brittney Spears that much.I've

seen TONS of women walking down the street that looks better

than Serena.She simply isn't attractive.It has nothing to do

with her playing sports either.That's a lame excuse.

The point is that all these women who are supposed to be so attractive have makeup artist and etc... To keep them looking their best.

The fact of the matter is everytime I see Serena she is sweating stinky and exhausted. When I see the other girls they are all manufactured up.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't think Brittney is attractive either. I also don't think that Shakira and J-Low are all that because I realize they are paid to look their best all the time. I go to UGA and I would almost bet that if some of these movie and singing beauties were there walking among our girls you wouldn't single them out. This is of course if they were not already famous.