• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Name Some NonDraftees We Should Invite

TheDude

I say definitely Chris Marcus. We cut someone(heck, we got plenty of choices for that) or don't resign glover or something or trade two players(glenrob and nazr) for one to open a roster spot.

Although he's had some injury in his past, if he can stay healthy(and he's been cleared already), he could be a definite steal. Last year would have been a lottery pick. Sign him to a one year deal so you're not risking too much and BAM! we may have a backup center.

(now if we trade nazr away in a two for one deal, we are risking absolutely nothing with marcus because nazr hasn't exactly been mr. healthy the last couple of years)..

Carl English intrigues me. What about Hollis Price- I can't beleive that guy didn't get drafted. Any others?

Wayne Wallace, Big Ben's younger brother. Wouldn't it be funny since both went undrafted that both would have the same impact?

Uche Nswondu Amadi, nice fc plug in. Good rebounder and shotblocker.

Marcus Hatten, has been compared to AI lite. Good scorer but a sg in a pg's body. Yeah I know we already have JT but this kid was sensational in college worth a summer roster spot.

http://www.nbadraft.net/profiles/waynewallace.htm

One of the big surprises of the 2003 Draft field…from Division II powerhouse and NBA factory Virginia Union, Wallace has been taught the work ethic that his uncle Ben Wallace and VUU alumni Charles Oakley exemplify in their game…the long and lanky power forward’s strength, as per Wallace genes, is defense and using his length to block shots…doesn’t get in a hurry to swat shots, stays on his feet and is patient, waiting for the right moment to elevate…questions surrounded his shooting ability due to his 5-7 window around the basket at VUU, but in private workouts he has shown the ability to knock down the mid range shot and could possibly extend to three point territory, although he doesn’t necessarily need to…adding a baby hook would be a great addition to his offensive arsenal…has crafty footwork around the basket, can spin off a defender in the block to get to the hole…gets good position for rebounds and finds the open seam to get on the glass…has good stamina…one of the top rebounder and shot blockers in DII, ranking 10th in boards and fourth in blocks…physically, he must add weight and muscle to play the way he does at the NBA level…he can get frustrated by physical teams and lets the opponent get into his head when they throw players at him…not a player to build the offense around.

Season averages: 14.7 ppg, 11.6 rpg, 3 bpg led CIAA in rebounding and blocks, 53.8% FG

Notes: Measured 6-7.25 without shoes and 6-8.75 with shoes Has a 7-0 wingspan and a 9 foot standing reach.

-Justin Young

In other words, he's the exact same height as his uncle, plays much like him, perhaps with slightly more ability on the offensive end, but slightly less on the D. From what I've gathered, he sounds like a clone of big ben, who's gotten considerable stronger/bigger during his NBA tenure and learned his place on the team.