• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ok that's it. Lets get him outta here please

jhay610

A lot of fans want the coach's head after the first 3 game losing streak. I am not one of those fans. I have given Woody time because I knew it was unfair to judge his results with the rosters we have given him in the past.

But to barely be competitive in this conference with this group is unacceptable. Woodson does not deserve the rest of the season, and even if the Hawks back into the 8 spot and get slammed out of the playoffs you still cant look at this season as a success.

The Hawks should be a top 5 team in the Leastern Conference. There is no doubt in my mind about that.

It is clear the coach has lost the team. Woody is supposed to be a defensive coach, but whatever he's selling the players are not buying anymore. That was some of the most piss-poor defense I have seen on any level. I mean simple pick-n-rolls were producing wide open looks, one guy penetrates into the paint and no one rotates. Guys turning the ball over and jogging back on defense.

As Dolfan said, I can understand a team getting hot and hitting contested shots. But how the hell does a guy come down and hit 3 3's in a row and you not jump out on him and try to deny the passing lanes, how do you let him just dribble down and pull up in your face?

It is a clear lack of effort. That is what is so repulsive right now and why everyone is done with this configuration of this team. They are not playing hard for this coach anymore. Haven't been for awhile.

Its clear this team should be getting up and down the floor, but we slow the ball down and try to score in the half court too much. We play with teams with a half, but inevitably the opposing coach sees something, adjusts, and we have no answer. No response. We just keep hitting our head on that brick wall.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. It is clear that this coach is insane. Next, Please.

Quote:

....The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. It is clear that this coach is insane. Next, Please.

Yep...and it's not just Woody. The idea that it's BK versus Woody and one might stay while the other goes is also insanity. Clean house! Get them both out of here.

Take a lesson from Arthur Blank ASG - he got screwed over and now he is rebuilding the franchise...transforming it.

Personally, I would like to get rid of the ASG too...but you can't fire owners.

Agreed. I can't fight the feeling anymore.........It has become as clear as day that Mike Woodson should not be the head coach. He is the wrong man for this job.

The Hawks could have won this game. It's the equivalent of a door being open to walk through it when the lights are on. Yet in still, instead of walking into the door. We keep walking into the wall.

banghead.gifbanghead.gifweeping.gifweeping.gifashamed.gif

The Hawks could have beaten the Celtics as well. Much like this game, the Hawks had the lead at half time and allowed the Celtics to blitz them coming out from the break. The runs the Celtics and Warriors made early in the third quarter is what did the Hawks in. Against the Celtics, the Hawks did an admiral job of fighting back into the game, but it got to the point that they were trading baskets. Against Golden State, the Hawks may have simply laid down in the 2nd half.

I've been one of the few that has been willing to give Mike a chance, but it is beyond obvious now that it is time for a change.