• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would this team win 50 games next year?

swolehawk2

Depends on who the new coach will be...

How are we acquiring the other guys you mentioned? And do re realistically have the money to resign ALL of Chills, Smoove and Elson? Seems like a stretch. I'd rather go after a tough Defensive minded Center (like Diop) than an Elson because Anderson is all offense no defense. That will allow Horford to split time at Center and PF.

that would be a good team! I think even with Woodson that team could win 45+ games. Woodson isnt as bad as many think but with Larry Brown that team can be a 50 win team. Hawks will be a 5th seed next year with Bibby and the team they have now if most teams stayed the same . Future looks bring in ATL!!! lol

I agree with every one else. A new coach would definitely boost this team, although I must admit that we will definitely start off slow with chemistry just being developed with the new coach towards the beginning of the season. However with a lineup like this:

Bibby - Law - Claxton

JJ - Salim - Richardson - West

Smith - Childress

Horford - Solomon

Diop - Pachulia

I think we can do a lot of damage. Our second team players are pretty solid except for Solo, but I think he can develop into a decent shot blocker down the stretch given the right amount of playing time and experience.

A)Marvin Williams has to have the breakout year I know he's capable of having

B)Al Horford and Josh Smith have to continue to show signs of improvement

C)Acie Law can't look like a rookie

IOW, it's all on the progression of this young talent

But certainly it's possible. Especially with a real PG from day one

Quote:

Bibby/Law/Roger Mason Jr.

JJ/Jarvis Hayes

MW/Chills/Richardson

JS/Elson

Horford/ZZ/Anderson

Assuming it stays healthy?

I don't see that roster coming together... money and future cap issues kill this idea.