• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woody had a strange lineup

Vafan

He has shown that he is willing to try new things but he is a young coach with a young team and he will make mistakes and so will the team but he is definitely open to new ideas. If he can work on his substitution patterns I think he has a chance to be a coach for a long time in the NBA but right now that's his biggest flaw.

Quote:

Did anyone see this lineup vs the 76ers on Friday? Zaza, Horford, Smoove, MW and Bibby. They were playing zone on defense. Finally, Woody is trying out new things. I never knew he had it in him to be creative.

JJ was on the bench in foul trouble. Other wise I doubt he does it.

I was at the game and thought JJ was hurt. Later on I learned it was just foul trouble.

Quote:

Quote:

Did anyone see this lineup vs the 76ers on Friday? Zaza, Horford, Smoove, MW and Bibby. They were playing zone on defense. Finally, Woody is trying out new things. I never knew he had it in him to be creative.

JJ was on the bench in foul trouble. Other wise I doubt he does it.

I was at the game and thought JJ was hurt. Later on I learned it was just foul trouble.

Yeah... I thought that was a great lineup to give JJ some rest... however I come to the conclusion that JJ with 2 fouls in the first half... He have to sit until the 3rd quarter. Everything have to be forced for Woodson to make a good decision.