• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

F'ing TYPICAL!!!

Devon

I want to start by saying that I love the Hawks and am at as many games as I can afford to go to; but this s#it must stop and it must stop immediately. Tonight was a "MUST-WIN" and we looked like it was pre-season. No passion, no drive, no fire, no "team" cohesion; I'm SICK OF IT!

1. Our coach HAS to be fired.

-- Don't talk to me about improvement and how "these things take time". Mike Woodson is a no-talent hack; George Karl/Larry Brown/Flip Saunders/Rick Carlisle/Sam Mitchell would've turned this team around faster; Hell, I WOULD'VE TURNED THIS TEAM AROUND FASTER. The ASG simply doesn't care & hence they are hemorrhaging $$$ "owning" a team (really just holding them back with RIDICULOUS never-ending lawsuits) in their non-promoted, non-properly marketed, 3/4 empty arena.

2. Our GM is a repugnant A$$ Clown and should've been fired YEARS AGO!!!

-- Don't tell me that Al Horford and Josh Smith make up for passing on Deng/Igudola/CP3/Deron (and the list goes on....) because it doesn't. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every blue moon.

3. This team plays SO erratic; DUE TO BAD COACHING

-- Woody's substitution pattern are enough to make me want to punch a hole in my wall; yet "we're making progress"; I see an Iraq war mentality here; we still suck and things here are still SUB-PAR but hey, at least we're only 6 games under .500; it could've been 60, right. Oh wait, thats right it was nearly 60 games below .500 just a few short (agonizing) years ago.

4. Our players have no identity and therefore know nothing of "TEAM"

-- Why are the Pistons & Spurs CONSTANTLY contending for the NBA Championship? because they play "BIG TEAM/little me" basketball. I don't think they necessarily have better players than us (experience-wise Yes, talent-wise I'm not so sure) but what they do have is a group of guys that will hustle, sweat, bleed and leave it all on the court for one another. They play for the name on the front of the jersey as opposed to the name on the back; well, that and the Million$ of rapidly depreciating dollars. The Hawks on the other hand... We lack that, in all forms and fashions. We are the "God I hope JJ can score 40 and Smoove doesn't hoist 20 ft. jumpers" Hawks, and the rest of the league KNOWS THIS!

In closing we are kidding ourselves as fans if we expect things to get better under the current "regime"; from the top on down all of the ASG Clowns/Mike "The Empty Stare" Woodson/Bozo Knight need to make like horse$hit and hit the trail if the Hawks ever hope to improve past struggling for 8th in the WEAK eastern conference.

i've said my piece.