• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith HighSchool Mix/Shooting Touch

Dexmethylphenidate

I've just noticed it, but Josh Smith seems to have very good shooting form in high school... he doesn't bring the ball half way behind his head.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

I think there's three jump shooting instance in that vid.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Another highschool mix... one shooting instance

Josh may have changed his shooting when he came to the NBA. I wonder who told him to **** that sucker up?

There are a lot of youtube videos on this site lately, so I've been doing a little bit of poking around.

I just found it interesting that Josh (Smith) changed his shooting form after entering the NBA. This is bewilding since his high school shooting form was much crisper and looks like a jump shot most of the time.

Quote:

There are a lot of youtube videos on this site lately, so I've been doing a little bit of poking around.

I just found it interesting that Josh (Smith) changed his shooting form after entering the NBA. This is bewilding since his high school shooting form was much crisper and looks like a jump shot most of the time.

Yeah, I see what you are talking about. I'm guessing better coaching he had at the High School level. Just another thing we can blame on Woody/coaching staff. lol

Quote:

i noticed that too,but was ignored so i gave up lol