YES!!!!

HAWKSQUAWKMAN

I HEARD ON THE RADIO THAT THE ATLANTA HAWKS WILL BE PURCHASED BY DAVID MCDAVID! THEY SAID THE DEAL WIL BE COMPLETE ON MONDAY!! THEY ALSO SAID THAT THE HAWKS WILL INTERVIEW WITH RICK CARLISLE ON TUESADAY. MIKE FRATELLO ON WEDNESDAY AND THEY WILL INQUIRE ABOUT DOC RIVERS IF THERE IS NO INTEREST IN FRATELLO OR CARLISLES!!!! ALL I CAN SAY IS YES!!!!

we had to get SOMETHING done asap. I just can't believe that the sale took this long to complete, I know this is not same as going and picking up a gallon of milk, but GEEZ, this seemed to drag on way longer than most franchise sales.

Wonder if the Phillips Arena as part of sale was hold up or what? Or the background checks by NBA NHL etc.

Also, of those 3 coaching candidates my choices would be:

Doc Rivers

Mike Fratello

Rick Carlisle

Just hope it is not too late to salvage a decent offseason, draft was solid, just hope we can pull a surprise trade or preferably a surprise signing to go w/ a resigned JT.

GO HAWKS!!!

After thinking about it....I think this guy might be

pulling our legs.He(That Knickfan)probably got another

name and came to play a joke or something.I got this

feeling he's joking with us.

He does just have one post; I am inclinded not to believe him. Plus, that bit about Doc Rivers seems fabricated. We already know that he won't talk to us because Orlando won't let him.

Plus at 10:15PM on a Saturday night....ESPN would have picked it up by now!