• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woodson Supporter

foeteen14

I support Mike Woodson. I think Woody has done a good job here as the hawks coach. I want woodson to be the coach next year and beyond. It would be beautiful to be able to say mike woodson has been the hawks coach for the last ten years. of course for that to happen we would have to continue progressing, which do i do think will happen. 13, 26, 30, 37, 44?, 50?, 55?, 59?, it could happen and I think woody can do it. just think, a first time head coach comes to an unorganize franchise (hawks) with nothing but young players and succeeds. kudos woody. go hawks

foeteen14

14 must be your IQ?

Woody is in the wrong situation with all these young players and his lack of experience. He has blatently shown his incompetence all year long.

How about defending the lob to the basket agianst Toronto. Decent Ownership wouldn't have let him leave the locker room with his job.

Hawk99

I like Woody too..i mean I dont think he is as bad as some people on here make him out to be but if we can possibly get a better coach like Larry Brown or Rick Carlsile then bye bye too Woody..I think Woody has done a decent job here but i am running out of patience..i want the Hawks to be contenders in 2 years and idk if Woody is that good at developing a team like some other coaches maybe who have more experience.

P.S.- you cant blame Woody for TJ ford's alley oop layup that didnt even count. It was a very good play and Woody wasnt out there defending TJ..it was the players..blame Bibby or whoever was guarding Ford..the players didnt get through the screen..dont blame Woody for that