• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I think we should dump Dog and Shareef for cap spa

We need to rebuild just like Denver.Shareef and Dog

don't have future.In two years nobody will still care

about them and they'll still be nothing.

I wish we had Denvers team right now and they had

ours.[censored],if they can get Brand and Miller, I'd rather

us have the Jazz roster.

Get rid of Shareef and Dog.They have no future.

Denver is in great shape. We've all come to realize cap space doesn't mean anything unless players want to play for you or you have to significantly overpay lower tier players. I wouldn't rule out a trade of SAR or Robinson but, especially in SAR's case, we'd have to get something significant back. I wouldn't be surprised or mind if we made some big trades but everyone on here has mentioned how all this team needs is direction and chemistry. We all seem to agree talent wise, we are playoff caliber team, especially in the Eastern Conference. All we can do, not being part of the front office, is hope for the best.

We all seem to agree talent wise, we are playoff caliber team, especially in the Eastern Conference"

I should've mentioned that cap space and draft picks is

what we must seek.Good mangement and smart GM's

will attract players.Kandi said himself that if the Clippers

decided to do the right things he'd possibly go back

there.

Do you want to be a playoff team or a title contender?

Does anybody will believe SAR/Dog can make you a

title contender?I know I don't.

• Premium Member

I don't think we are that desperate.

First let's see what happens when we add a better Ball handler. If By Midseason we have no continuity, I say dump everyone. That's what it would take.... That means Shareef, Grob, and Theo... Then maybe we build around our flawed Gaurd.

I don't think we are that desperate."

that's because this franchise has never had championships

in mind...

And no..you don't build around JT either.I'd like to get

Ricky Davis or someone.

A better ball handler isn't going to make us a title contender

or even as good as the Nets.

i would if our team was ORLANDO or LA.

Suppose ur idea puts us $20 million under the cap... in theory, that can bring in KOBE BRYANT + a really good ROLE PLAYER. But is it going to happen? NO!

the only allstar freeagent that came to the hawks via free agency has been MUTOMBO and that was pure luck. i dont see anything like that happening anytime soon.

THE PLAYERS LOVE ATLANTA and the city. They just dont like the management (i assume they think our management is slighty more interested in winning than La Clippers). Once we have McDavid and his sale complete and wait a few years- we might be able to build up some type of REPUTATION like Dallas.

In other words, if u cut REEF/ROBINSON.... we wont find anyone better than those 2 at their salaries as of now. its very sad...

I was just telling this to my friend just the other day. The Hawks should just totally strip this team and rebuild ala Denver and the Bulls. What this team has done or is doing has not worked. It is time to go with a new plan. Get a top 3 pick for 3 or 4 years and then we have a chance to build with young hungry stars. Of course get a couple of cheap veterans to bring in to teach the kids. I have to admit I am jealous of the Denver, Chicago's and Cleveland's of the NBA. They are getting good young players to form a nucleus of a future great team. I wish we could have followed that same plan.