• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A Lil Something For The Board...GO HAWKS

DieHardHAWK

Ok i must admit. I was inspired by the great win sat night and my love for the team and other true fans. Plus the sight of Pierce throwing up gang signs brought me to the conclusion that he could only be associated with........................................................................

...................................................................................................

..........................................................................................

.....................................................................................

get-along-gang.jpg

Feel free to add a story line. Hmm i'll do a quick one.

One warm spring day, The Get Along Gang decided to go for ice cream after school. Lil Pee-Pee walked all the way from the European School of Flopping to meet with Garnetta, who snuck out of the Nipple Nursery. While they waited on their friend Stray Ray along came the BIG BAD ROY. Roy was mad that he lost a contest to a woodchuck named Durant. So he snatched of Lil Pee-Pee's silly hat. Garnetta was in shock and couldn't close her mouth. Stray Ray was not frighten by Roy, but when Stray Ray noticed the uneven amount of grass blades on the ground he ran for his life.............to be continued

LETS TAKE GAME 4 HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!