• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GAME 6 IS SOLD OUT!!!

JackB1

Hey, JackB1. I talked to my Hawks Account Rep and it looks like the game is sold out to the general public, but season ticket holders can buy 'limited availability' tickets in the Club Section for $135 a piece. I already have tickets to Friday's game, but one of my boys needed 2 seats and asked me to check to see what I could do. He declined to buy tickets at this price, but it was an option as of Noon today. So, if you are a season ticket holder or know one and want to drop $135 then you may have an option.

Hope that helps.

Quote:

Hey, JackB1. I talked to my Hawks Account Rep and it looks like the game is sold out to the general public, but season ticket holders can buy 'limited availability' tickets in the Club Section for $135 a piece. I already have tickets to Friday's game, but one of my boys needed 2 seats and asked me to check to see what I could do. He declined to buy tickets at this price, but it was an option as of Noon today. So, if you are a season ticket holder or know one and want to drop $135 then you may have an option.

Hope that helps.

thanks, but I am not a season ticket holder