• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Flagrant foul was BS

smithrules

Garnett did a good acting job there, laying on the floor like a wuss. We need to hit them hard both with our play and our bodies, they are a weak team. Garnett is a lot of bark with absolutely no bite, I guarantee you if punches ever get thrown KG would be the guy who throws a feminine punch and quickly back pedals.

Quote:

That was a horrible call indeed. Ill rarely say this but the calls have decidedly gone bostons way tonight

Yeah, as soon as it was announced that Joe Forte, and d*ck Bavetta were two of the officials; I knew the calls were going to totally favor the Celtics. It's like David Stern specifically called the officials he could count on to officiate the game more one sided.

Garnett deserves an oscar if he can act like that or the refs/stern is setting up for boston to be in the finals. come on al took a shot in the eye and was held on the way down by ray allen seriously and we cant get a flagrent call sounds suspect to me and wat was up with the 3 blind mice we had as refs? they cant see a hawk player gettin fouled by a celtic player and sit in the center of the court and piss on him self and they will call a flagerent 2 on the hawks. Honestly i think someone should investigate the shady refs and stern for that matter. i think its all apart of his diabolical plan to "Give" Boston the championship.

Quote:

God what a horrible call, i guess everytime you try and block a dunk and the wuss falls over its a flagrant huh! We need to get physical like we did last two games. There aren't a tough team.

Garnett is a puss. He clearly landed on both feet after Al fouled him, then fell to the ground while deciding which body part to grab.

Later when Al got smacked in the eye, I kinda though he was mocking Garnett til I saw the replay.