• Current Donation Goals

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

So if we were to SNT JT...

jezmund

Odom/Wilcox would be nice. But Odom/Dooling sounds more possible. I'd even consider starting Dickau if we had the right talent around him. That Grob/Nazr for Anderson/Davis deal would really look nice.

Dickau/Dooling

Anderson/Hansen

Odom/Diaw

SAR/Hendu

Theo/Davis

That team could use a veteran guard but is still quite talented.

You're probably right about them not sending us Odom/Dooling for JT but I don't think Odom is going to get a bigger deal than JT if JT is getting 60M. I heard from somewhere that if Miami doesn't get Brand, they are going to go after Odom for a lot less and another player.

No one is going to offer Odom a big contract, because Odom is a completely irresponsible and unreliable player.

It would be just like the Hawks though to trade a very good player who is a great human being for a guy who is a good player and a piece of slime as a human being.

nice deal. Riley has always wanted Odom and I think he will offer him a 6 yr deal in the 55 to 60 million dollar range (with behavior clauses built in of course). If Magette is getting a 6 yr/$42 million, Odom is worth 6 yrs/$55 million easy. Riley might go the extra $5 million if he thinks it will keep Sterling from matching. Sterling might choose to match Magette's smaller deal and let Odom go.