• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kenny Smith interesting theory

Admin

Quote:

win/lose by 7 points or more and it's the players and their effort

win/lose by less than 7 points and it's a tactical/coaching difference

Perfect example tonight as Mike Brown got out coached by Doc.

Well that probably works sometimes, but LeBron just missed way too many shots that he should've made tonight. He also had TEN turnovers, that's just terrible any way you slice it.

If I were the coach of the Cavs I would run that play where Lebron takes the ball hard to the hole and someone (like Z) follows him as that seems to lead to A LOT of points for the Cavs on put backs. That and when someone "lead blocks" for Lebron by cutting to the basket and Lebron trails and gets a pass going to the basket. Those seem to be money plays for the Cavs based on Lebrons size, strength, and speed.

I'm originally from the cle. so I watch a lot of cavs games also and when you have a guy like lebron who is 6'9 maybe closer to 6'10 these days he has to take it to the rack every play when they double him like they did joe cleveland has tons of shooters

i think in the cleveland game it was an offnight for lebron....think about it, cleveland played great defense last night, boston didnt score enough to win a normal game...cleveland scored less but if lebron had been average, they would have scored an average amount of points...

i think in this game, cleveland's coach did a great job (better than doc), but lebron just was off.