Billy King and Bernie Bickerstaff are possiblities

TruJerz

who would you guys rather? I know alot of people have already been bashing King but I think he is decent. And I dont know too much about Bickerstaff except he use to work for the Bobcats before MJ came on board. I think i would go with Billy King. But most importantly i just think we need a new look so almost anything would do for me lol. Here is the link by the way:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AlkH...=yhoo&type=lgns

Bernie Bickerstaff...why don't we just dig a big assed hole and hire Bernie and he will keep digging. He sucked toads at Denver. The man isn't smart at all. For GOD'S SAKE - get smart guys - uglyhammer.gif

Bernie Bickerstaff versus a bag of hammers = a tie....the hammers win in a tie breaker.

The man is dumber than dirt.

Billy King is even worse. I would consider Babcock before Billy King and that is bad, real bad. We need to look for a guy who hasnt made his mark yet. Maybe an assitant gm for a real good team. Somebody from San Antonio or Detroit who has worked with a good gm for a long time.

Bernie's teams always played hard. He is very under-rated and twice the coach over Fratello.

Issel and injuries beset Denver and even with that Bernie went to the bench to right the ship.

In Seattle he came close to winning a championship if it were not for his handing of officials in the playoffs. His Washington team made the playoffs after years of not. Lo and Charlotte was on the cusp of the playoffs before burnout and sitting for the "Vincent experience".

Bernie is on of the most respected coaches ever.