• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

5th team to be involved (Kings)??? Holy Cow....

Admin

In reply to:

AP reported late Tuesday night that a fifth team and more players might be involved in the trade, according to its sources with knowledge of the trade talks.

One of the additional players would be Minnesota forward/center Marc Jackson, and the fifth team was believed to be the Sacramento Kings. The identities of the other players involved could not immediately be determined.

If it goes through, it would be one of the larger trades of recent years.

Now, if we could pick up Hudson from the Wolves, or Turk or Gerald Wallace from the Kings I would feel so much better about this deal because at least we would get a decent young player out of the deal.

im talking about number of players involved of course.

------------------------------------------------------

im happy with the trade. not happy enuf to call everyone i know and tell them about the trade, but just satisfied.

anything more is just BONUS. it would be nice to get a "nazr mohammed" type skilled player in return as well that could be a surprise.

but if i had to be picky... DOUG CHRISTIE, where are u?

Robinson has no trade value. I repeat. Robinson has no trade value.

The Hawks will be very lucky that Philadelphia doesn't back out on this deal. Rich Bucher said last night that if this deal fall through, it will be because Philadelphia realizes that Glenn Robinson doesn't help them.

We gave up a high draft pick for him, but that was our own fault. If we can get cap space for him, the better off we are.