I told you Diesel

swolehawk2

Post Extras:

swolehawk2

(Bench Sniper)

07/15/03 02:13 pm

Re: Doesn't make business sense.... [re: Diesel]

"Really....well before Aol, and its financial troubles let JT walk ...they will basically give Dog or Theo away for a nose hair trimmer and a crack ho. Jt stays period. Please don't bring up the fan issue...we know about the fan issue".

I told you they would give Dog away....AND before we all declare this season over in July lets all wait and see what other moves we make.

• Premium Member

I haven't seen the JT signing papers.

I'm starting to believe that McDavid wants a CLEAN SLATE....

If you go with the theory...

"Why pay these guys big money for losing."

Then you have to ask the question why reward JT for being a Short SG.

I wouldn't be surprised to see deals for JT and SAR come about in the next few weeks.

JT for Wade seems like a very good deal when you consider that Wade may be able to give the same production with Better defense at the Bargain Price of a ROOKIE Contract. I mean, has Miami signed him yet?

• Premium Member

WOW... Bravo.. .Bravo!!!

Play knows what a SNT is....

Good JOB.

Now. Play, let me educate you further...

if we were to SNT Terry to Miami for Wade... We would actually save Money. Miami has enough room under the cap that they can entertain a trade of Wade to us for JT. i.e. They don't have to conform to the 15% rule that we do.

Diesel,

Actually, I don't really know what an SNT is. I don't spend my days looking over basketball contracts and how to sign and deal and trade. It doesn't do much for me. It doesn't pay me anything.

But, as for educating me... you can come off of your pretentious kick... because I assure you I run circles around you.

Maybe that is an egotistical thing to say, but I allow myself that luxury after the struggles I have gone through and now my accomplishments that are continuing to mount.

Play.