Diesel Trades of the day...

Diesel

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

For the Hawks.

Who do you want more?

David Lee or Andersen and Solo?

David Lee, of course. That's my point-the trade is ONE-SIDED. I just can't see anyone trading a David Lee for Andersen and Soloman Jones.

But, all right, I'll let you have your fun with this thread.

I don't think so. I like Lee, but for the Hawks... we need a Center. You quoted off Andersen's 14/6 like it was nothing. The fact of the matter is that Lee excels because he's on a very sorry team. When he comes in he spells Randolph. Curry cannot rebound. His team plays no defense and offensively, how hard is it to get putbacks? Andersen can play C and can score from range. And Solo has great potential.

The point is David Andersen and Solomon Jones have yet to prove anything in the NBA. Sure he's getting 14/6 in some Euro league; However, everybody knows the bigs over there are soft as wet tissue paper. He's not facing the strong, physical players over here over in Russia. Solomon Jones does have great potential, but hasn't shown anything in the 3(?) years that he's been here. Maybe he'll emerge as a good backup C, but David Lee has produced in the past few years. Although it wasn't his rookie year, he put up 10.8/8.9 in about the same minutes Horford was getting. What makes that so significant is the fact that he's coming off the bench. David Andersen may come here and never put up numbers like that, but I do know since Solomon Jones has been here, he hasn't either.