• Momentane Spendenziele

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

My Reasonable Plan

PureGreatness

1.) If we someway for some bizare reason we extend woodson we should trade smith imo. smith is my favorite hawk but he doesnt respect woodson, he likes him but doesnt respect him. Smith reached his potential UNDER WOODSON. i think we should trade him for Andre igudala. especially if we aint gonna play uptempo 82 games.

2.) If we keep Woodson and decide to keep smith then we should get a center and a shooter off the bench. Sund was with seattle right? so why not get Wilcox down here in a trade for solomon and speedy for Wilcox. Wilcox is a good rebounder and can get 10 points in the offense (what ever offense we run) and he isnt a dumby like zaza.

2B) Then we trade salim and solomon for a shooter. a shooter than can come in for 12 minutes and shoot 47% from the 3 point line. thise 12 minutes can possibly be taking a away from joe that way joe can be fresh for the 4th quarter.

3.) If we dont resign woodson(which im hoping) then you keep smith and trade marvin for and bring marvin off the bench. that way you will see a more agressive marvin williams because marvin is not a 4 quarter guy. he is a spurt guy and spurt guys usually come off the bench.

any thoughts?

i don't even understand what it is you're saying.

"Smith reached his potential UNDER WOODSON"

Um, are you serious, he's no where near reached his potential. UNDER ANY COACH, he's like no other player in the league.

btw how in the hell do we trade solomon twice?

again, who in the hell are we trading marvin for, and how after we trade him can he still come off the hawks bench?

i'm drunk, but think you really need to lay off the booze (at least while typing)

• Premium Member

Quote:

1.) If we someway for some bizare reason we extend woodson we should trade smith imo. smith is my favorite hawk but he doesnt respect woodson, he likes him but doesnt respect him. Smith reached his potential UNDER WOODSON. i think we should trade him for Andre igudala. especially if we aint gonna play uptempo 82 games.

2.) If we keep Woodson and decide to keep smith then we should get a center and a shooter off the bench. Sund was with seattle right? so why not get Wilcox down here in a trade for solomon and speedy for Wilcox. Wilcox is a good rebounder and can get 10 points in the offense (what ever offense we run) and he isnt a dumby like zaza.

2B) Then we trade salim and solomon for a shooter. a shooter than can come in for 12 minutes and shoot 47% from the 3 point line. thise 12 minutes can possibly be taking a away from joe that way joe can be fresh for the 4th quarter.

3.) If we dont resign woodson(which im hoping) then you keep smith and trade marvin for and bring marvin off the bench. that way you will see a more agressive marvin williams because marvin is not a 4 quarter guy. he is a spurt guy and spurt guys usually come off the bench.

any thoughts?

Well the problem you have with your thought process is NOBODY wants salm or solomon, they are NBDL talent and can't play in this league. If you want a shooter off the bench or a center you have to pay and it will cost you one of your top 7 players.